The Static Centre of Milan, a specialised polyclinic centre founded in 1969, becomes part of the Humanitas group and enriches the offer of the Humanitas Medical Care Centers.
At the new Humanitas Medical Care Center, in via Domodossola 9A, it will be possible to undergo examinations, both in private and in agreement with the National Health Service (SSN), concerning the following specialities:
- Orthopedics and Traumatology (prosthetic, shoulder, foot, sport, hand)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (adults and children)
- Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology / Ultrasound)
- Angiology-Vascular Surgery
- Cardiology (adults and children)
- Dermatology (adults and children)
- Otolaryngology and audiology (adults and children)
- Neurology (adults and children)
Under the private law, it is also possible to book visits and exams in:
- General surgery
- Dietology (adults and children)
- Endocrinology (adults and children)
- Gynecology (adults, children and obstetrics)
- Podology (adults and children)
The offer of the new Humanitas Medical Care Center is in many specialities suitable for children. In fact, several professionals are also prepared in the pediatric field.
A Humanitas Medical Care sampling point will be active for analyses and laboratory tests, both in private and in agreement with the National Health Service (SSN).
The centre is open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 18.30 and to book a visit you need to call the number 02.33608060.
For more information http://www.staticmilano.it