The Humanitas Cardiovascular Department consists of Cardiac Surgery, which uses cutting edge techniques (artificial heart, transapical valves, etc.), a Center for the Treatment of Heart Failure, Electrophysiology which also has a latest generation robot for the treatment of arrhythmias, Haemodynamics connected to a Coronary Care Unit and Vascular Surgery.
Experts on the subject
- Prof Efrem Civilini Head of the Cardiovascular Surgery I Unit
- Prof Gianluigi Condorelli Head of Department of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Dr Maurizio Gasparini Unit Director
- Dr Bernhard Reimers Unit Director
- Dr Maria Grazia Bordoni Unit Director