Humanitas is the national reference point for minimally-invasive surgery of the shoulder, prosthetic surgery of the hip, and hand and knee surgery. In addition, there is also a Traumatology and Paediatric Orthopaedic and Neurorthopaedic Center at Humanitas, recognised in Italy for the diagnosis and treatment of neuro-motor pathologies in children, including spastic cerebral palsy, connected to the Fondazione ARIEL (ARIEL Foundation) for the support of families.
Experts on the subject
- Dr Enrico Arnaldi Unit Director
- Dr Alessandro Castagna Unit Director
- Dr Guido Grappiolo Unit Director
- Dr Alexander Kirienko Unit Director
- Dr Alberto Lazzerini Unit Director
- Dr Piero Volpi Unit Director