Who can undergo this type of examination?
Continuous exercise and a healthy diet can ensure an individual overall well-being, which can greatly reduce their chances of developing certain conditions such as cancer, heart attack, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, functional disorders and osteoporosis.
Humanitas LAB has designed a course exclusively for individuals dedicated to sports at a non-competitive level.
Why undergo this type of examination?
Be being physically active and maintaining a normal body weight, an individual can improve their overall body functions (especially metabolic, hormonal, immunological, and neurodegenerative), in turn enhancing their overall health status and general well-being. Well-being is a relative state where one maximizes his or her physical, mental, and social functioning in the context of supportive environments to live a full, satisfying, and productive life.
- Tutor doctor on immediate disposal
- Instant results at the end of all examinations
- Possibility for follow-up appointments with Humanitas dedicated staff members
What does this type of examination entail?
This examination includes:
- Electrocardiogram: An examination of the patient’s chest by use of an electrocardiograph, designed to help trace the heart’s electrical activity
- Sports medicine visit: Consultancy with primary care sports medicine physicians on injury prevention and performance enhancement.