Join 150.000 subscribersFollowing Humanitas Review for up-to-date news and analysis.
Humanitas is a highly specialized teaching and research hospital. It combines specialized centers for the treatment of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, neurological and orthopedic disorders, as well as an Ophthalmology Centre and a Fertility Center. The hospital is also equipped with Emergency and Radiotherapy areas.
- HumanitasEDGE Radiosurgery System EDGE is the latest linear accelerator dedicated to radiation treatments such as high-precision radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy.
- HumanitasThe O-Arm The spinal neuro-navigation system O-Arm consists of an intra-operative CT scanner which acquires images of patient's anatomy in 17 seconds and processes them into a navigation system
- HumanitasGamma Knife Radiosurgery Gamma Knife radiosurgery is a technique that uses intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery. It treats deep lesions that can not be reached through traditional surgery.
- Humanitas Research Humanitas is a world-famous center of excellence for research and treatment of immune system-related disease. Read more
- Humanitas University Humanitas is a Teaching Hospital that trains globally minded healthcare professionals through interactive teaching methods. Read more
- International Accreditation Humanitas was the first polyclinic in Italy, and among the few in Europe, to have been polyclinic certified for its excellent clinical activity. Read more
- International Patients Humanitas supports its international patients and their families in every step of their medical journey with several services. Read more
- News da Humanitas Prof. Alberto Mantovani talks about the new challenges of research at Wired Health 2019
- News da Humanitas Ask Humanitas: the specialists answer the most frequent questions about the sleeping process
- News da Humanitas Spring is approaching: all the fake news about pollen allergy
- News da Humanitas Ariel Golf Tour 2019: a charity tournament to support Ariel Foundation