Join 150.000 subscribersFollowing Humanitas Review for up-to-date news and analysis.
Humanitas is a highly specialized teaching and research hospital. It combines specialized centers for the treatment of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, neurological and orthopedic disorders, as well as an Ophthalmology Centre and a Fertility Center. The hospital is also equipped with Emergency and Radiotherapy areas.
- HumanitasEDGE Radiosurgery System EDGE is the latest linear accelerator dedicated to radiation treatments such as high-precision radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy.
- HumanitasCheck Up Humanitas is actively involved in campaigns to promote prevention and early diagnosis thanks to daily investments in expertise and technologies.
- HumanitasGamma Knife Radiosurgery Gamma Knife radiosurgery is a technique that uses intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery. It treats deep lesions that can not be reached through traditional surgery.
- Humanitas Research Humanitas is a world-famous center of excellence for research and treatment of immune system-related disease. Read more
- Humanitas University Humanitas is a Teaching Hospital that trains globally minded healthcare professionals through interactive teaching methods. Read more
- International Accreditation Humanitas was the first polyclinic in Italy, and among the few in Europe, to have been polyclinic certified for its excellent clinical activity. Read more
- International Patients Humanitas supports its international patients and their families in every step of their medical journey with several services. Read more
- News da Humanitas Separation Surgery and Liver Tunnel Against Liver Tumours
- News da Humanitas Stem Cells in Orthopedy: The Benefits of a Regenerative Therapy
- News da Humanitas Eye Health: A Facebook live chat with Professor Paolo Vinciguerra
- News da Humanitas “MiTo for the City”: Classical Music at Humanitas Gradenigo