Who can undergo this type of examination?
Humanitas LAB has designed a course dedicated to all individuals who wish to pursue sports racing (B1). Humanitas specialists do a diagnostic checkup.
Why undergo this type of examination?
Sports racing is an athletic activity that requires skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature. Before engaging in any sports activities, it is necessary to verify one’s suitability to that specific type of sport and be issued with a certificate, guaranteeing eligibility and qualification. For individuals who wish to pursue something more, Humanitas LAB has designed “Checkup: Sports racing”, a course dedicated to detailed analysis and rigorious cardiolgy evaluation. Humanitas specialists perform this course with utmost professionalism and quality at its highest level.
- Tutor doctor on immediate disposal
- Certificate for fitness sports (racing)
- Possibility for follow-up appointments with Humanitas dedicated staff members
When to undergo this type of examination?
This course is available on Monday.
What does this type of examination entail?
This examination includes:
- Sports medicine visit: Consultancy with primary care sports medicine physicians on injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Spirometry: A pulmonary function test used to measure lung function specifically by how much air an individual inhales, how much air is exhaled and how quickly air is exhaled.
- Urine test: a routine examination designed to detect any abnormalities in the urine by checking red and white blood cells.
- Agonistic release certificate: A certificate designed to show an individual does not express any violent or aggressive behavior and permit them to continue perusing a certain activity (ex: sports racing)
- Bicycle ergometer exercise testing: By using an electrocardiogram, the operator can record the individual’s heart activity before, during and after physical effort on a tool similar to an exercise bike